Thursday 28 March 2013

Craft #3 - Pantone Universe-inspired Easter eggs!

Heya chikas!

So I haven't posted on my blog for a while, and I am totally sorry about that, I was just dealing with a bit of school work. But nevertheless, I'm ready to start posting some serious Pinterest findings of mine now! :D

So here it is: The one and only Pantone Universe-inspired Easter Eggs!!!



How cute are these?!

They're surprisingly easy to make, too. All you have to do is go on the Pantone Universe website, find your fave color swatches, and take their code numbers down. Then, type them up, print them on special tattoo paper (available at Micheal's I think), and then press it onto the egg. (If you can't find tattoo paper, I'm sure you could do this with black edible ink pens instead!) Then you just dip three quarters of the egg in the colored dye, and there you have it!

I hope you liked this post. Let me know if you did in the comments below, and don't forget to enter my contest that is explained in the last post!

Have an egg-cellent Easter weekend!!!

-Lulu <3
  

No comments:

Post a Comment